Image Map

***NYC and Christmas Extras*** + Day 11

28.12.10


so here we are at day 11. i figured i'd add some extra pictures too, from christmas with the in-laws/nyc/ and at my mom's.



my beautiful garnet ring from my hubby...i'm amazed that he actually listened...



stella at the in-laws...she was soo not interested in any of this present thing.

mother in law opening her presents...



father in law doing the same..



awww...




this was in pa...she got 8 new toys for christmas and couldn't decide which one to play with first.



my first attempt at street photography...it sucks i know. i have lots of work to do.



hurrying back from Macy's!


times square!!


a lonely bike...with all its wheels! ( we saw another bike that wasn't so fortunate)


not sure what street this was looking down...but such great buildings!



i'm sure this is a famous cathedral..but my favorite part? the taxis!!



ice skating at rockefeller.



kind of a crappy dead-on picture...but it is "the tree."

my mom and step-guido at lunch.

the cherry bomb..that little green thing? an extra shot of rum...



radio city!! the rockettes were amazing!!


so that was my christmas. a jumbled up mess of a week, but i saw both parents, both step-parents, a step-brother, my sister and her fiance, both parents in law, a korean santa, a mexican minnie mouse, the rockettes, snow, a week off work, and more cookies than i care to count.
it was one of the best christmas' i can remember...i hope everyone had as joyous a day (week) that i did!



No comments: