Image Map

My Dog Makes Me Happy

21.12.11

i love my dog. like more than any normal person should love their dog. this is seriously my child.

i take abnormal amounts of pictures of her, and she gets an abnormal amount of kisses. note that she does spread the love around, and tends to be a bit of a slut when she's doling them out.

but she's still my baby. and really? i cry when i think about losing her, which will hopefully be in a long long while.

so here are some pictures of her in her christmas bow and halloween costume.





she was not as thrilled about the bow as i was.


this is the best picture i got of her in her cat ears. yes, i know the irony.



this cracks me up. she looks like she's being tortured. granted, she is not. she is probably the most spoiled dog on the planet.


i love her.


please let me just squeeze her and squeeze her.

happy holidays from the stell dog.




No comments: