Image Map

War Eagle!!

2.9.10

So....this is what true beauty is....


That's right everyone!!! It's college football time again, and I can't wait!!! I love love love football season...it means, Chick-Fil-A breakfast, bourbon and War Eagles! It means singing Sweet Caroline after a win, and shakers and wearing orange.
I couldn't have gone to a better school. I love that place more than any other place in the world. It brings back so many memories of good things....undefeated 2004 season.... Jason Campbell, Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown. It brings back Mike and Ed's barbecue...sitting at a tailgate at 7 in the morning with a bourbon drink even when the game is at 6pm, going to the bars after the game when it's been raining and everyone is a mess...rolling Toomer's Corner...Jimmy John's... Toomer's Lemonade.... Sky Bar...and of course Supper Club.
I can't wait for this season!!
War Eagle!!

No comments: