Image Map

Fun Things

17.4.09



So the invitations go out tomorrow. I am pretty proud of how good they look. It took a while and a lot of money on stamps, but they are finally ready. Can't wait to finally get a good number on the people coming so we can order the rest of the stuff.




And now that my dad has mandated place cards that has added an additional two or three hours or so planning a seating chart and writing names on place cards and table numbers and all sorts of other things....grr. But he pulled out the, 'I'm paying for it' card, so I couldn't say no.




So a couple weeks ago, we went to see Cory Morrow. He is a texas country singer and just so happens to be singing our wedding song, "always and forever." You should check it out on myspace just to hear it. It's awesome...and makes me cry. But anyway, every new show that bennett goes to, he buys a koozie...and at the end of this night...this is what we got..




Oh yeah..that's totally cory's signature with our wedding date on there and congrats!!! How awesome is that?!!!!


And got my shoes today....

Which I am also very excited about...I wasn't expecting them to be this cute or to fit as well as they do. But I think they're perfect wedding shoes....I can't wait to wear them!!

No comments: