Image Map

Simple Things That Are Making Me Happy Now *

30.4.13

* except for my Austin trip this weekend
* and except for my trip to Kansas City in a few weeks

I mean, look at this sweet sweet dog.  Again, I love her way way too much.


Sushi from this past weekend.  We got to eat this on a patio, during a little thunderstorm and rain.  After this we went to see Mud, which was actually a really good movie.  Sushi can always make me smile.


Leslie's first green number at work!!  We are so proud of her. (For those not down on the green/red  number deal, these are our goals at work and how many loads we are supposed to hit in one day).
I needed to remind myself of something happy today, because not only did all of our lives get threatened today by a crazy ex-driver, but I also had two service failures in ten minutes this afternoon.  It was awesome. 
Sometimes you just need to sit back and relax and remember the things that make you happy.

No comments: